Good Day Everyone!
Monday’s the big start day for Chess Camp, and we are ready to go!
There’s going to be a lot of commotion with parents dropping off their kids and notifying the camp staff of their child’s attendance.
Here are a few points to keep in mind:
- Each camp day begins at 8:50 am. If your camper is not registered for our Early Drop-Off program, regular drop-off and morning supervision begins at 8:30 am.
- Take the entrance to the Ring Road which will lead to parking and a more direct pathway to the registration area. Please avoid parking in the area in front of the school. Click here for details.
- Parents and campers, find one of the many Staff on the grounds who will register your child and direct them to the group/class they will be in (there will be clearly marked signs for them to see that indicate their area in the yard).
- Parents, kiss your campers and wish them well.
- Campers, to start the week we’re going to gather in the Gymnasium for our Opening Assembly.
- And then…Chess, chess, and so much more for the rest of the day – Wheeeeee!.
- At the end of the busy day, the bell will ring at 3:45pm, and parents can pick their child up in the school yard, where they first entered at the beginning of the day.
We expect your camper will sleep Very Well that night.
Chess T-Shirts will be going home with the campers at the end of the day. Most campers choose to wear their shirts the next day (Tuesday) and for the final day of camp.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday!
P.S. If your camper will be unexpectedly absent or late, please inform us immediately by calling: 519-473-8942